Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sam From Team Tanzania (July 1-2) - Teaching in Arusha

Jambo!

Africa is incredible! It's nothing like you would imagine with green everywhere to be seen from banana trees and coffee plants (I still don't honestly know if it's a tall bush or a short tree. They've looked like both to me.) to cabbage and corn it's all so lush and vibrant! For our first two days here in Africa Pastor Mayhew and I taught local pastors at a seminar (this was mostly Pastor Mayhew) and on the second days evening Jess, Jess, Raven, and I gave our first Bible lessons. We focused on Creation, Redemption, Sanctification, and Glorification. Lots of kids with eager attitudes listened as the Lord worked through us to spread His Gospel message. How Humbling. Tomorrow, believe that we're headed out to some Masai tribes in the area to teach the kids and share in this great fellowship! Singing the "Zacchaeus Was a Wee Little Man" song with kids was great fun and I can't wait for more opportunities to sing praises to our God with my fellow believers here in Africa. For those wondering, I did have my checked bag returned to me tonight after standing by the side of the road for 15 minutes waiting for the delivery guy to drive by and see me. This is Africa! Lord Bless!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment